image click

FOR ALL IMAGES YOU FIND HERE CLICK TWICE TO ZOOM FOR DETAIL

Saturday, February 14, 2009



Here's a quick couple of pics of some work I did for a client last year. Might show a bit of range, give a little courage to ask for a variety of designs. The first, a cocktail table, is a copy of someone else's work, I take no credit for this pretty piece only building it. It was seen in a design showroom but was the wrong size and configuration for the need. With all due respect to the original designer, this is a very pretty piece, I normally would make an effort to do some redesigning, make it more mine but in this case it was what was desired. It is bigger than the original and uses a unique veneer and wood (Pacific Yew).

The second one comes from my Slab series, visit my website for more, and is a little different take on the theme using Vertical Grain Douglas Fir and Patinaed Steel. It's a display table for an office about 6 ft long, sits in a window overlooking the San Francisco Bay.

This is also my own photography, a first attempt at doing this for myself. I'm working on it but must humble myself to all those wonderful photographers and friends I have used over the last 30 years. They don't get credit on my website, so I'll take this opportunity to honor them here until I get a chance to do my credits properly. Here's a list, hope I haven't forgotten anyone, apologies but I'm sure I have:

Laurie Black
Harold Wood
Phil Harris
Jon Jensen
and
Mark Stein (who has shot the greater proportion of the work on my website)

THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment